Articulate Your Mission | Marketing for Non-Profits
7:30 am - 9:00 am Wednesday 19 July 2017
Please arrive at 7.15am for a prompt 7.30am start. Free on-site parking is available and light refreshments will be provided.
Queensland Multicultural Centre 102 Main Street Kangaroo Point, QLD 4169 Australia
View in Google Maps
Balveen Ajimal is the Founder of Grace Street Consulting which offers advice on strategic projects, stakeholder engagement and income generation to Boards and executive teams in the not for profit sector. Balveen is a Board Director of the Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital Foundation, a member of the Queensland Government Strategy Group for Women on Boards and holds senior advisory positions with a range of health and social justice organisations. She has held senior legal, strategy and management positions in large lawfirms and private equity firms around the world. Balveen is an Ambassador for Endometriosis Australia and a passionate advocate for women and children.
As members of non-profit organisations, we interact with a variety of interested audiences every day, including Government, corporate sponsors, clients and the general public. ‘Articulate Your Mission | Marketing for Non-Profits’ will discuss how to engage with diverse audiences and best communicate your message for maximum impact.
Specialising in strategic advice, stakeholder engagement and income generation for non-profit organisations, Balveen Ajimal, Founder of Grace Street Consulting, will walk you through the basics of identifying and engaging your key target audiences.
Balveen’s presentation will focus on the following areas specific to non-profit organisations:
- The importance of understanding, identifying and defining your target market
- What is the difference between a market and an audience?
- How to develop a stakeholder map and what this means
- How to engage with different audiences while maintaining your key messages
- Understanding what Government, corporate sponsors and donors need to hear from you
- How to ensure each stakeholder is getting the information you need them to get
- What can you offer to your stakeholders? What do they want to hear?