BoardConnect's services include:
- Confidential Help-line support to provide confidential advice on board-related problems or issues, incorporating a free brokering service for advice, consulting services, or specialist trainers, including both pro bono and fee-paid sources of support;
- Regular Roundtable and Workshop Reports
- Board Review and Board Diagnostic tools
- Board Builder workshops - one-day development programs on board responsibilities and challenges
- BoardConnect can also provide customised induction sessions for new board members; customised sessions for Chairs and executive staff; symposia; and a variety of short training sessions.
To access BoardConnect's services, use the click through links above, or contact us.
According to the expertise required, we will either assist you with your enquiry at the time of your call, or suggest a range of alternative options.